it seems like everywhere I go with my 3 G I Phone 4 S I get full signal bars and in some places 2 to 3 bars the bars fluctuate everywhere I go
GeneGJr66
Enthusiast - Level 2

why is that my above question asks why the signal fluctuates some places I go I get full signal and in other places I go the signal goes in and out and I go from 3 G to 1 X and then to no service why is that?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: it seems like everywhere I go with my 3 G I Phone 4 S I get full signal bars and in some places 2 to 3 bars the bars fluctuate everywhere I go
SierraTech
Enthusiast - Level 3

Gene,

Sounds like you are switching between towers. Have you updated your home tower (aka roaming PRL)? If not dial *228 option 2 (hopefully this will connect you w\ closest tower).

When you have 1x incoming call are usually routed to voicemail.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: it seems like everywhere I go with my 3 G I Phone 4 S I get full signal bars and in some places 2 to 3 bars the bars fluctuate everywhere I go
SierraTech
Enthusiast - Level 3

Gene,

Sounds like you are switching between towers. Have you updated your home tower (aka roaming PRL)? If not dial *228 option 2 (hopefully this will connect you w\ closest tower).

0 Likes
SierraTech
Enthusiast - Level 3

Gene,

0 Likes