Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
microphone and vibrations issues
mikey5353

issue 1: I have had my iPhone 4 since the middle of January of this year.  Earlier today I made a call and everything was fine.  Later tonight I tried to make a call and the other person could not hear me.  After a few calls like this, I tried other things.  People can hear me when I use speaker phone and that is it.  I cannot leave voice memos and I can hear music through my speakers and headphones. 

Issue 2: (which could be connected to #1) when I switch the vibrate switch on the side there is a loud vibrating sound.  I have no case on the phone and you can clearly hear the vibration.  My girlfriend's phone, with a case, makes no sound what so ever. 

Any thoughts on either of those problems?  I plan on going to Verizon tomorrow; I am still under the 1 year warranty, right?   Thanks for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: microphone and vibrations issues
soupcannon

There is a problem with the ear phone jack take it to vzw or apple it is under warranty

0 Likes
Re: microphone and vibrations issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi there Mikey5353!  Wow, iPhones are awesome and I want yours to work.  I hope the visit to our local store was a great experience.

As long as there is no physical damage to your phone and it was upgraded on your account, you should still be able to replace your phone.

I wish you the best!

Thanks
MelissaM_VZW

0 Likes