mspam, cell phone spam, sms spam, are ALL the same thing but I don't know if that is my issue?
bootspur

Picture your iPhone screen in messaging mode, then pull up your on screen keyboard you are now ready to read and send text messages to and from your friend's or family. Here is something strange to consider, sometimes the iPhone 4s generates an odd ding sound unrelated to any of my operations, in fact often I am at work on my Mac Book when I hear a ding, but when I look to see what's going on with the iPhone I have received a message (if you could call it a message) that was not located in the top half, or receiver half of the screen (inside of those gray dialogue bubbles located next to the blue text dialogue bubbles we each generate) containing the message from a friend or family member... No. This is an unintelligible message of words LOCATED below the subject box, or line in your TEXT DIALOGUE BOX where you generate your messages to be sent to a friend!!

Some of the messages are only a line or two and some of them are much longer so I used the "select all" command then "cut" to eliminate these mspam's and they are gone which ended that episode but that certainly does not solve the problem over time of how this actually occurs or how to stop it from ever occurring again?? Is this how ALL cell phone spam works? By this I mean, "Does cellphone spam only arrive in one's "text dialogue box" OR does in ever arrive the way normal spam would in "Message In box?" (the top half of the screen, not below the Subject line)

Labels (1)
0 Likes