my i phone 4 searching
sjf1012

Hello,

This evening my i phone 4 started searching and I was unable to do anything with it. It has happened a few more times. I thought it may be the charger but tried someone elses and it is now charging but has stopped at 12 percent and if I unplug it it shuts off completely. I have deleted tons of stuff off my phone to see if that would help. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it. Side note...I do not have the ios 7 upgrade.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my i phone 4 searching
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello sjf1012. Sorry to hear about your iPhone giving you a searching issue, as well as with charging. Is the searching issue with regards to signal? Not sure if you have tried this, but have you performed an alternate restart with your phone? The way to do this is to press and hold down both your Power and Home buttons, simultaneously, until your phone shuts off on its own. When it powers back up again, the charging and searching issues should be cleared. If the searching issue is signal based, and this did not resolve it, please try resetting your Network Settings by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and or if this helped out, sjf1012! Thank you and take care!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes