my number shows up as blocked
dare17

When i call any phone my number appears as blocked or unknown number. How do I unblock my number so that my name or number appear when I call someone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my number shows up as blocked
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi dare17,

In this situation you want to contact customer support to review your account as it appears that your Caller ID ability was deactivated. You can follow me (MariaC_VZW) and send me a Direct Message with your mobile number so I can update this for you.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jabaurora

i'm having this issues and wondered if I gave you my number, you could fix it?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

jabaurora wrote:

i'm having this issues and wondered if I gave you my number, you could fix it?

DON'T post your number on this public forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jabaurora,

I apologize for the delay and I am confident your issue has been resolved since the original date of your post! If not, I can happily assist you. At your leisure, please DM your wireless number and the details of your issue. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
lambstuff

what is "DM" mean??

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Direct Message ... where forum members can communicate one-on-one.  To send a DM, you both have to be 'following' each other.  Hover over a poster's forum name and you'll get a pop-up box; in the lower left corner, click on 'follow' and they'll be sent a follow request that they have to 'approve'.  Then hopefully they'll not only 'approve' it, but will request to 'follow' you as well.  Once you receive their request and approve it, i.e., you are following each other, then you can send DMs.

0 Likes