my phone is powered on but I am unable to get home screen nothing but a black screen?
P_B

I was using my iphone4 last evening on a phone call - hung up with that call and tapped the phone icon as I was going to see how long the last phone call lasted and when I tapped the phone icon my screen sort of dimmed and just sat there - so I tapped the facebook app to open - and it dimmed even more - I powered my device off and back on - now I can only get a black screen - even when I swipe across bottom of screen or swipe down screen for notifications?  My battery I know was @ 100% as I was plugged into the wall charger while on the phone call.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my phone is powered on but I am unable to get home screen nothing but a black screen?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
P&B,

I am sorry to hear about the device issue. Are you still able to hear notifications on the device even though the screen is black? Have you tried holding down the power and home button down at the same time to power cycle the device to see if the screen lights back up?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: my phone is powered on but I am unable to get home screen nothing but a black screen?
bluebird73

Why was I sent this email? I have nothing to do with the question that was posted. Makes me concerned that someone is using my email address. Please advise ASAP.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Perhaps your email preferences in regards to forum posts needs to be filtered.

0 Likes