need to unlock my iphone 4s.
oyagkram

i need to unlock my iphone 4s and use other network from the Philippines...pls send me unlock code so i can use my phone...pls unlock my phone...pls send the code to this email <Email address removed for privacy per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.> pls pls pls

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: need to unlock my iphone 4s.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are not a current Verizon Wireless customer and the phone is not on an active line, then you are not eligible for the unlock code from Verizon Wireless.  This and other requirements have been set in place by Verizon Wireless for their customers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
oyagkram

its active.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Then call customer service and request the SIM unlock.  The Global Support number is 1-908-559-4899.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dimkoutsik

Hello all,

i buy i iphone 4s gsm/ cdma verizon

but dont works in my country (Greece).

How to unlock and working.

Please help me.

my email: <Email address removed for privacy per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Thanks very much....

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do not post your email address to be visible to the entire world!

0 Likes
dimkoutsik

thanks and sorry about this

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please read what was posted earlier in this discussion. If you are not a customer of Verizon Wireless and don't meet the other qualifications, you cannot get the SIM unlock from Verizon Wireless.

0 Likes
dimkoutsik

i am not client of verizon but the phone hase clean esn and the old guy hase the iphone in verizon 12months>

than ks for your quick answer

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Then the previous owner who had it on Verizon Wireless should have gotten the phone unlocked before they sold it. Basically you have an iPod touch now.

0 Likes