no phone service or texts
bigberns

iOS 6. My 4s shows i have full service and 3g but i cannot complete a call or use 3g. It will also only send texts to other iphones. This issue just started today and i have tried powering off and resetting. I love in the Buffalo area and everyone else with iphones doesnt seem to be having this issue. I've tried multiple times to make calls and have only gotten 2 through and one of those got dropped. I cant even call support. Anyone else havong these kind of issues

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: no phone service or texts
bigberns

now im roaming

0 Likes
Re: no phone service or texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wow bigberns! That does not sound good at all! Let's get it fixed. Can you give us an update on how you are doing? You said that you tried resetting; was this a reset network settings in Settings-General-Reset? Please try this if you haven't already. I did not see any issues in your area, so it does sound like your device. Also please update by dialing *228 to make sure your phone is programmed correctly. Are you connected to wi-fi at all? Please try turning this off and also turning the phone into airplane mode and then off of airplane mode. Please keep us updated!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes