no service!!!
songbird23

As of today (10/22/13) I can't text, call, or check my account. When I send a text message it says "Delivery Failed: (Service Not Available)"

I've tried calling someone, and the call doesn't go through, it just drops. When I call service numbers, like *611, it says that "Sorry, I'm having some technical difficulties"

what's going on?

I live in Jackson, MS area. my zip is 39211

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no service!!!
CS5279
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live in Gainesville, FL and am having the same issue. Not sure if there's some network wide issue?

0 Likes
willaaaa
Enthusiast - Level 1

same problem here! even my account on verizon website says can't access and calling toll free number says it's having "...technical difficulties... bye!" gee.

0 Likes
karidolanfenner

me too in Texas - what's going on?

0 Likes
pjh64812
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem here in Tallahasse.  Would be nice if someone from Verizon could respond and explain.  The service is not cheap and I don't appreciate not being able to use it.

ljspa
Enthusiast - Level 3

me 4 sounds like country wide i am in mass..i only got  a verizon phone to use because it was the only one that worked on a cruise as i have a sick uncle and this is my only form of cxommunication they better get it back today

0 Likes
swtandsxy
Enthusiast - Level 2

no service!! delivery failed...37766. i wish someone from verizon would post something as to why and how long this is going to last. call customer service and they tell you "having technical difficulties" and they hang up on you!! wth?

ljspa
Enthusiast - Level 3

same hear we will get to it when we do NOT GOOD enough

0 Likes
Satan666
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in Southern California and have NO SERVICE!!! No talk, text, or internet. When I call tech. support it says "having tech. Difficulties."  WTH is going on? I need my phone its my business line. They seriously need to fix this PRONTO!!!!

0 Likes
CS5279
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just did the online chat with a service representative. They indicated there was some kind of system-wide service update (though that might actually just be what they're calling technical difficulties), she said it should be done in another 45 minutes or so, then you dial *228 and choose option 1 for reprogramming the phone.

I'm guessing if it was a service update rather than some other issue they would have had the forethought to notify customers of the temporary outage, but who knows.

Hope that helps a little!