Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
not seeing text messages on the messages screen here??
SOMEONE_45

I have both a samsung galaxy s3, and an iphone 4...  The samsung, the text messages show up perfectly when i goto the my verizon/my messaging section of this website.  However, the Iphone does not show any messages except the ones from my samsung.  Is there something that needs to be done on the iphone to see these messages on my computer? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: not seeing text messages on the messages screen here??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for taking the time to reach out! I'd love to provide some insight towards the missing messages. On the iPhone, are you using iMessage? If you're using iMessage these messages will not appear on My Verizon. These messages are sent through Apple's servers and would not count towards your message balance. These messages can only be sent and receive from iOS and Mac products.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: not seeing text messages on the messages screen here??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for taking the time to reach out! I'd love to provide some insight towards the missing messages. On the iPhone, are you using iMessage? If you're using iMessage these messages will not appear on My Verizon. These messages are sent through Apple's servers and would not count towards your message balance. These messages can only be sent and receive from iOS and Mac products.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes