overnight shipping not overnight?
alijar1

ordered an iphone yesterday...paid to ship overnight....and the order says it's still processing.....why??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: overnight shipping not overnight?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Exactly what time did you order the phone?  Was it after the business day cut-off time?  If so, the order would be processed and shipped the next day.  Also overnight shipping is business days only.  If the order was processed on Friday and shipped that day, you should get the phone on Monday, I believe.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Tidbits
Legend

Saturday and Sunday are not business days.  IF you ordered it on Friday and past the 4pm deadline(their timezone) then it will not be processed until Monday and  you will get it on Tuesday.  If you did it before the 4pm deadline(their timezone) then you will get it Monday.

Since you said it's still processing then that means you missed the 4pm deadline at the warehouse for last pickup.

0 Likes
alijar1

the problem turned out to be that I had to confirm the order with the fraud department (which no one mentioned to me) and I was suppose to confirm it through a text message that was sent to the phone THAT WASN'T WORKING! I think someone at Verizon, when I was placing the order (I was on live chat and someone was walking me through the order) could have mentioned this to me. My son went to Best Buy and got a phone the next day (they didn't have them in stock the day before or he would have done this to begin with) so I now need to cancel the phone order at verizon.com

Cynthia

<< Personal information removed to comply with >>

<< Please remove signature before replaying via email >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

please don't post all your private info. in this public forum

0 Likes