beeeeeee

people can't hear me on my iPhone 4s

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: people can't hear me on my iphone 4s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

beeeeeee,

Being able to be heard is pretty important with a phone! Let's make sure you're device is operational. How long has it been like this? Does it happen on all calls or just some? Do you have any cases, covers, or screen protectors that may be obstructing the microphone? Do those on the other end hear anything or dead air? Any recent changes since this started? New applications or software updates? Any water or physical damage to the device? Here to help, so please share some details.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
beeeeeee

It’s been this way for a couple months maybe a little longer. It happens on all calls. Nothing is obstructing the microphone. Those on the other end can hear me barely its very faint and sounds all muffled and broken up. I don’t recall any new software updates. o water or physical damage to the device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

beeeeeee,

That is way too long to be having this issue! I appreciate the information you provided. What zip code are you in? Does this also happen when you place the phone on speaker? Is your microphone working when you play songs/videos on your phone? Let's make sure we get to the bottom of this issue.

JorgeO_VZW

0 Likes
beeeeeee

I am in 50401 zip code area. It works fine on speaker. It plays music just fine.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

beeeeeee,

That's great to hear! After review, there are no reported outages in the area. Are you using any Headsets or Bluetooth compatible devices when on calls? Have you tried rebooting your device?

EfrainM_VZW

0 Likes