people who are calling my Iphone from certain offices and comercial lines are getting busy signal .
radon1

I use my Iphone 4 for business.  Lately people are telling me that when they call me they get a fast busy signal.

this only happens when people are calling from an office or commercial building.  can anyone shed some light on this problem

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: people who are calling my Iphone from certain offices and comercial lines are getting busy signal .
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get those calls to come through radon1! I am able to confirm that this is not a known issue. Are these callers in your Contacts? Are other calls from mobile phones coming in? I would like to take a closer look at the account. Send me a follow request and message me your mobile number.

Thank you,

Lena_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: people who are calling my Iphone from certain offices and comercial lines are getting busy signal .
Rinescd

I just experienced this as well with a college  that was calling me for a phone interview for a job.  Not very happy as it makes me look bad.  Was there any resolution to this problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Rinescd,

We would ne happy to assist. Unfortunately this issue would not be classified as a known issue. I can say that generally speaking this occurs when the originator of the call is having issues on their end or if they dial the wrong number. I recommend having the originator retry the call. If you still receive reports of this issue please feel free to let us know, thanks!

Matthew_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes