phone re-activation
ppmayock

I need to re-activate my sons iPhone 4S I dialed the star228 and they told me they were closed today.  He's going away and I'd really like him to have his phone

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: phone re-activation
Not applicable

It depends on what you mean by reactivate.  Does he have an active line of service and you just want to replace the current phone with the IPhone?  Or, does he not even have a line of service and you need a new line of service?  Or did you suspend his line within the past 90 days and just need to undo the suspension?  Some things you can do by logging into your My Verizon account.  Others are going to have to wait until you can talk with customer service or go to a Verizon store.

0 Likes
Re: phone re-activation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your son's phone activated ppmayock! Horses 547 asked great questions. If you son has a different phone currently activated and you are trying to reactivate the iPhone 4S please ensure the old phone is powered off and then dial the *228 send from the iPhone and choose option 1. You can also switch devices online here http://vz.to/14oKVqG Please share more details or send me a direct message with your mobile number so I may further assist. Thank you.

Tominque B.
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes