phone turning it's self on and off, not receiving calls
ChastityRR

Except for not holding a charge,third battery in 1 year, my phone has been great, until today. I received a call from my husband then my phone disconnected us. Now it is turning its self on and off, but I can do nothing to it. Not receiving calls, can't call out. cant even get on my email. Anyone else having this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: phone turning it's self on and off, not receiving calls
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

3 batteries in 1 year? That is extremely odd...especially considering that usually Apple will replace your device under warranty if there is a battery issue versus replacing the battery (at least that has always been how anyone I have known with a battery issue has been taken care of). Only thing I can suggest to you is to contact Apple (if you are still under warranty...and if your batteries were replaced by them I would assume they had a certain time frame for which they were covered). If you can not contact Apple then you can try contacting VZW. If your battery replacements were through some other method then...I guess contact them. Is this the same behavior you have had in the past with battery issues? Try the usual also...Reset/Restore....let it sit on a charger for awhile since you state it won't hold a charge.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: phone turning it's self on and off, not receiving calls
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

3 batteries in 1 year? That is extremely odd...especially considering that usually Apple will replace your device under warranty if there is a battery issue versus replacing the battery (at least that has always been how anyone I have known with a battery issue has been taken care of). Only thing I can suggest to you is to contact Apple (if you are still under warranty...and if your batteries were replaced by them I would assume they had a certain time frame for which they were covered). If you can not contact Apple then you can try contacting VZW. If your battery replacements were through some other method then...I guess contact them. Is this the same behavior you have had in the past with battery issues? Try the usual also...Reset/Restore....let it sit on a charger for awhile since you state it won't hold a charge.

0 Likes