problem with Apple ID password access
ghsz

After resetting apple ID password successfully, I am still unable to access to upgrade apps.  I keep getting the incorrect apple id password.  I don't know who to ask.  Help please

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: problem with Apple ID password access
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ghsz,  Let's give you back the power to update your apps!  Have you tested the Apple ID through Apple's website since changing the password?  Also, keep in mind the password is case sensitive and typically requires the first letter to be capitalized.  If the password continues to fail I would suggest reaching out to Apple support to have them check the ID on their end.  Please keep me updated as to the status as I would be happy to provide additional assistance.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
ghsz

It was difficult to read this message.

I have tried everything you suggest and still doesn't work.  Is there a phone Number I can call?  I tried the Internet support but it says I have to have an account; I have one for my Mac computer but not for my iPhone.  It is very frustrating.

Thank you for your prompt response.

<Personal information removed for privacy per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service for the community. To contact customer service is 1-800-922-0204.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Buffy

I am having the same problem in App store after changing apple ID and password. I have checked website, cloud, itunes and it works everywhere but in app store. I did notice that it did not change my ID in the app store.

0 Likes