stolen iphone
ashleyandwill

does anyone know how to locate which tower your phone is connected to? or how to track an iphone down? it doesn't have any tracking apps turned on. My husband is afraid he's either misplaced it, or its been stolen. any help would be appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: stolen iphone
B33
Legend

I would say that would be hard to do if you have No way to track it.  I would however suspend the Line Right away because with it out of your hands an if it get's into some one Elses they could run up a Very High Cell Bill Rather Quickly. So good luck & hope you find it Soon! B33 

0 Likes
Not applicable

ashleyandwill,

I know the stress of losing a phone and all of the important information on it. Unfortunately, without using an applications such as "Find My iPhone" or other GPS tracking applications, there is no way to locate the device. I do recommend you have the phone suspended immediately, especially if you feel the phone may have been stolen. You can contact us at 1-800-922-0204 for immediate assistance. If the iPhone is insured, you can file a claim online with Asurion at www.phoneclaim.com/verizon. Please advise us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

AdamE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mikedamirault
Contributor - Level 3

It may be too late now since his iPhone has already been lost/stolen, but Apple does have an iDevice tracking service called Find My iPhone, which is part of mobileMe and iCloud, then all you would have to do is go to http://www.icloud.com, log in using your AppleID registered to your iPhone, and click on Find My iPhone, a google maps based map will then come up with a blip on the current location of the given iPhone

0 Likes