suspending service
Birm

what is fee your charged if you suspended your service

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: suspending service
Not applicable

There isn't a fee. There are 2 ways to suspend. You can suspend and still pay the monthly rate or you can suspend and pay nothing but you contract is extended for the length of the suspension.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

In addition, the length of the suspension period depends on the reason you select for suspending service.

• Lost or Stolen – Your line will automatically reconnect after 30 days maximum
  • Gift or Other – Your line will automatically reconnect after 90 days maximum

If you suspend with billing, there is no limit to the number of times you can suspend your service within a 12-month period, but if you suspend without billing, you're limited to two suspensions (each with a maximum of 90 days' suspension) every 12 months.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey Birm!

I just wanted to jump in and let you know that you have many options when it comes to suspending your service! If you process any of the changes explained above ONLINE, it's free. However, if you do process the suspension over the phone, there is a $15.00 per line fee. I would strongly suggest doing this online or through our automated system at *611! Super simple!

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport 

0 Likes
Larry1978

True that is what the CSR told me but said i would need to suspend every 90 days or the usb modem would automatically be put into service again and be billed for it, it has been over 90 days and still shows to be suspended. My question is for how long and do i need to suspend every 90 days like i was told on the phone with the CSR? Am i good for just two 90 day periods as i am seeing here from some? Also i am well past the 2yr plan agreement if that makes any difference.

Message was edited by: Larry >Last name removed<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes