Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
texting iphone 4
Nagoyagirl

Ever since I upgraded to ios 7.2 my phone will no longer send text messages.  It receives them and it acts like it is sending, but they never get there.  At the top of each message it says Sending 1 of 5 (numbers vary), but they never actually get sent.  Can anyone help with that?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: texting iphone 4
Not applicable

http://www.apple.com under support check under the community help forum via imput of your issue.

I can tell you that last evening I sent two mms with photos and I found that I had to open the text/mms program and watch the progress bar send them. For some reason the messages did not send until I physically opened the messaging link.

Try sending a text, then a multimedia message to yourself and see if it works. You can also call *611 and speak to tech support. I would call 800-922-0204 from a different phone so you and the tech can troubleshoot

Good Luck

0 Likes
Nagoyagirl

Thanks. I decided to shut the phone off for 2 minutes. Completely powered off. I deleted all old messages first then when I turned it back on I sent a new message. It hung up for about 30 seconds. Then cleared and it got sent. Subsequent messages are going thru like they should now. Thanks for the info and encouragement.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Not applicable

Glad it worked out for you.

0 Likes