texting then party just stopped receiving
nonod
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was texting with someone yesterday then all of a sudden they couldn't get my texts. I was getting texts from them asking why I had not replied when I have about 20 messages on my end. This has happened before.... what is it?  It is ridiculous

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: texting then party just stopped receiving
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and happy Tuesday bshirsch,

I wanted to reach out to you to see if you are still having issues with your iMessage. It's such a great way to stay connected while on the go. If you are still having issues then please share any error messages that you are getting so I can research this for you. Also, I would like you to try this step for me in the interim.

• Settings > Messages > iMessage > Off.
  • Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
  • Reboot and turn iMessage back on then retest.

Once you have done so then please share your findings. If more assistance is needed then please reply to this message so we continue to assist.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bshirsch
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have the same problem, mostly with imessage, but even my regular texts are not being delivered.  full verizon service dots, connected to wifi in my house, messages still don't get sent.  horrible.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi nonod - Let's keep those messages flowing! Is this happening with iMessage or text? Is this happening with one specific person? What carrier do they have? What is your current iOS version? Check Settings>General>About. I look forward to getting this resolved!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
bshirsch
Enthusiast - Level 2

i am not nonod

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
tkrieg

one person in my contacts does not receive my texts.  this began last sunday.   she can text me and i recieve her texts. i reply and it looks like it was delivered but she does not receive them.

i have the same problem.   i receive texts from this person but she doesnt receive my texts or replies.    she is also a verizion wireless customer and i am the only person that she does receive texts from.   this began a week ago. .please contact me and let me know how to correct this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and happy Tuesday bshirsch,

I wanted to reach out to you to see if you are still having issues with your iMessage. It's such a great way to stay connected while on the go. If you are still having issues then please share any error messages that you are getting so I can research this for you. Also, I would like you to try this step for me in the interim.

• Settings > Messages > iMessage > Off.
  • Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
  • Reboot and turn iMessage back on then retest.

Once you have done so then please share your findings. If more assistance is needed then please reply to this message so we continue to assist.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tkrieg,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am sorry that you are having trouble with sending text to a specific contact. We want to make sure that everyone is able to receive your surely great text messages. Do both you and this other person have an iPhone? If not what phone and if so what model iPhone? Also have you tried the steps presented by Arnett_VZW to reset messaging on your phone? Please fill us in on the details requested so we can get a better idea of what route to take.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW

0 Likes