texting
jpugliese2003

I was just texting with my girlfriend and a text i sent her last week that she never recieved was just sent to her tonight in the middle of our current conversation. This text said "hey sexy lady i had fun at the bar tonight" and since she just recieved it tonight, she obviously assumed that i was at a bar with some other girl tonight and that i just sent this text to her now by mistake. This has gotten me into alot of trouble and she does not believe that it was a text I sent to her last week that was never delivered.  Is there anything I can do to get proof that I sent this text last week and not tonight? Also is there anything I can do to make sure that every text I send is delivered in a timely manner and not a whole week later?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: texting
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Take a screenshot of the text you sent last week...it should show the date and the time. To take a screen shot press both the home button and the top power/wake button at the same time. The screenshot will be in your camera roll. You can then send that to her. Or show her your phone in person.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: texting
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Take a screenshot of the text you sent last week...it should show the date and the time. To take a screen shot press both the home button and the top power/wake button at the same time. The screenshot will be in your camera roll. You can then send that to her. Or show her your phone in person.

0 Likes