trouble accessing internet, app store, corporate email
gkaraban

I've had my iPhone 4S for about 2 weeks now and am very frustrated with issues I never had with my Droid 2. It takes forever to connect to the App Store and even longer to download apps. The internet works intermitently and half the time my emails don't download so I need to turn the phone off and on again to get it working.  Does anyone have any solutions for these problems, and are the common problems iPhone 4S users at Verizon have?

When I bought the phone the Verizon sales rep tried talking me out of it. I heard two other people in the store ask for iPhones, and in both instances the sales reps told them the iPhone operates on ancient technology and that they are better off with 4G LTE phones.  My Droid 2 was 3G and worked fine, nothing like the mess I'm experiencing with the iPhone 4S.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: trouble accessing internet, app store, corporate email
texline

My iphone 4s worked wonderfully until I followed the prompt to upgrade the operating system. Now, I can't get on the internet via cellular data. It only connects and downloads mail when I am on wireless. I am extremely frustrated as I am paying for a lot for a data plan that I can't use. What can I do?

0 Likes