unable to connect to hotspot
pkerfn

after entering password for hotspot unable to connect ipad or laptop to internet through iphone

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: unable to connect to hotspot
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

What is the question?

Also, what service plan are you on?

0 Likes
pkerfn

I have rebooted both laptop and iphone and still connect to hotspot on phone.  It is a 4s and this just started tonite.  any other suggestions

0 Likes
pkerfn

Cannot connect to iphone

0 Likes
pkerfn

I have verizon with 8gb data.  have used less than 6g so far.

0 Likes
badmotorfinger_AR

I updated my roaming/service area by dialing *228 and now my hotspot won't work on my iPhone 4s now either. It had screaming connection and bam …nothing. I have reset everything, I have got new password set up. I don't know what to do. I have tried doing crazy things suggested online twice and still nothing. I have not tried tech support. has anyone else?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pkerfn,
We want to make sure that you are able to get on your hotspot. Have you ever been able to connect to your hotspot? Does it give you an error message or anything? Please reset your network settings http://vz.to/1loOzyW. Please keep us posted.

RobinD_VZW
VZW Support

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

badmotorfinger_AR lets get you connected! Fill us in on the details and we'll get right to work! What zip code are you located in? What happens when you try to connect? Is your Wi Fi enabled device able to view that the hotspot is an available connection?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter

0 Likes