upgrade cancels other number
goodybowes

Yesterday I upgraded my daughter's phone to an iphone4. We used my son's phone number, since his was eligible for an upgrade and hers was not. (We are on the family plan.) Her new phone works great, but now his phone has stopped receiving or sending calls. He has tried turning off the phone and turning it back on, but without success. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: upgrade cancels other number
TNTBOAHN

TRY TECH SUPPORT MY DAUGHTERS DID THE SAME AND THEY FIXED IT.

0 Likes
MankatoMN12
Contributor - Level 2

One of two things happened, your daughter's new iPhone got activated on your sons line... or the phone was activated on your son line, then switched to her line... leaving your sons line deactivated. Power down your sons phone, turn it on and dial *228 then call, select option #1... thank me later

0 Likes
Not applicable

MankatoMN12 wrote:

One of two things happened, your daughter's new iPhone got activated on your sons line... or the phone was activated on your son line, then switched to her line... leaving your sons line deactivated. Power down your sons phone, turn it on and dial *228 then call, select option #1... thank me later

Though I'm pretty his son's phone is non 4G phone you should make it clear that 4G phones should NEVER dial *228.

0 Likes