upgraded to iOS 5.0 and now I can't be heard by anyone that calls me or anyone I call
jbobb
0 Likes
Re: upgraded to iOS 5.0 and now I can't be heard by anyone that calls me or anyone I call
grover

My wife has to call most people twice on her new 4S, the first call will go through but nobody can here her on the other end? so if she will hang up and call back it works fine.

0 Likes
Re: upgraded to iOS 5.0 and now I can't be heard by anyone that calls me or anyone I call
Not applicable

@grover I must say that is a strange occurrence.  Does your wife have any other issues with the phone?  Can she receive calls with out issues?  Has your wife tried to reset the network settings on the phone?  If not here are the steps: 

1. From the home screen, touch Settings
  2. Tap General
  3. Tap Reset
  4. Select Reset Network Settings

Once you complete this step, dial *228 and choose option 1.  Please answer these questions so I can further assist.  I hope this helps.  Thanks.

0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
I had the oposite problem and i check the mute no mute. I found the apple store nearest to me and all they did was take the phone apart tweaking a wire cured. Maybe takeing urs to the store might help.
0 Likes
gina7289
Contributor - Level 2
People could here me but i couldnt here them. They said this could happen again for me. I just wanted to post this problem u could have it too.
0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Why didn't the Apple store just replace your device if there was an internal issue with the wire? Especially if you were told this could happen again. That seems odd...

0 Likes