visual voice mail
TinaR

I  no longer have my visual voice mail. To get my voice mail I have to call in and listen to each call. I want my visual voice mail back can anyone help

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: visual voice mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@TinaR,

I know how important Visual Voicemail is. I personally have been using it for years and cannot imagine having to go back to the basic voicemail. The good news is that Visual Voicemail is already included with your iPhone 4S. We just have to make sure that you activate it. Here are the steps to activate your Visual Voicemail on the iPhone 4s.

1. Tap phone on the home screen.
2. Tap Voice Mail.
3. Tap Set-Up Now.
4. Enter a 4 to 7-digit numeric password.
5. Tap Save.
6. Enter the same numeric password to confirm. Tap Save.
7. Select greeting: Default Greeting or Custom Greeting.

Let us know if you have any further questions. Enjoy your iPhone!!

NidiaA_VZW Support

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
JimFK

I have had the same problem with my iPhone 4S, but when I go to the Voice Mail screen, it automatically dials the voice mail service, the same way my land line phone does. There is no "Set Up Now" button!

This just started happening and I don't understand why. I have reset the phone but that didn't change anything. For years I have had the visual voice mail, so why would it change now?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@JimFK

I appreciate you reaching out to us. We need this visual voicemail up and running. I can't have you missing out on such an important feature.

Are you able to receive data on your iPhone 4S? The visual voicemail needs to have a data connection.

In addition, when visiting Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail password. Does it allow you to make the change? If available, please change the password. Once you have completed the change please power down the device and after 10 - 15 seconds please power back up and retest your voicemail.

YosefT_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes