voicemail not working from mass voicemail
phonemommy
Enthusiast - Level 2

My work sends out global connect voice messages for school closings, etc. My voicemail does not get a message, it just registers as a missed call. Help please Smiley Happy

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: voicemail not working from mass voicemail
phonemommy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, it seems to have started this school year for me (I'm a teacher) but last w/ my son's school. Weird, but where we live, they occasionally call off school for snow. So, I didn't notice exactly when it started bc sometimes i answer the phone but like I said,I wonder if it has to do w/ the # of rings or the custom voicemail messages I installed. I've changed them to the default ringtone. Any ideas? Don't have a way to check it that I know of until there is another school day.Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi phonemommy!

Let's look into this! When did the problem begin? Are you using basic voicemail?

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
phonemommy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, it seems to have started this school year for me (I'm a teacher) but last w/ my son's school. Weird, but where we live, they occasionally call off school for snow. So, I didn't notice exactly when it started bc sometimes i answer the phone but like I said,I wonder if it has to do w/ the # of rings or the custom voicemail messages I installed. I've changed them to the default ringtone. Any ideas? Don't have a way to check it that I know of until there is another school day.Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I very much appreciate the insight! Do you have issues with any other voicemails that have this issue?

YosefT_VZW

0 Likes
phonemommy
Enthusiast - Level 2

No just the mass voicemails.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

phonemommy, I can understand your concern on this issue. I don't want you missing any kind of important messages about school updates. Have you tried resetting the network settings in your iPhone? You can do that by going into Settings, General, Reset, Reset Network Settings. I can assure you that all of your other information will still be in the phone after this reset (pictures, music, videos, apps, and contacts). After you reset the network settings you will need to make sure to re-enter in your wi-fi information again. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes