Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
why do calls keep dropping?
mje1

My calls have started routinely dropping during the conversation.  The phone rings okay but calls just keep dropping. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: why do calls keep dropping?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That's a great device, Janisr1970. If you do have high speed internet available at home, then our Network Extender http://vz.to/IHRT6h would be a fantastic way to bring that strong coverage you experience outside into your home. It helps to cut through all the interference beyond our control and brings a mini tower into your house for less dropped calls.

JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want to ensure that you have a reliable device that you can count on! What zip code are you currently located in? Does this occur in a specific location?

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mje1

Happens in my home

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mje@69,

Thanks for the info! Service is clear in that area. Have you had reliable service in this location indoors in the past? Has data or text been effected? Try this http://vz.to/1krfjOR and test again.

EfrainM_VZW

0 Likes
Janisr1970

I have this same issue.. but I have never had good service.  I have done *228 and am constantly losing calls. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello mje@69
I want you to have the best service! Let's see what we can do! What zip are you in? What device do you have? Does service improve outside?

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
Janisr1970

I live on 75075 and service is great outside

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Janisr1970

Thanks for the zip code information! Service should be great at that location, although service indoors can always be tricky due to uncontrollable items like building material. I'm glad you are getting such great service outdoors! This tells me there is not trouble with your phone. Let's check into any other availble options to improve your experience. Which make/model device are you using? Do you have highspeed internet at home?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Janisr1970

I have iPhone 4

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That's a great device, Janisr1970. If you do have high speed internet available at home, then our Network Extender http://vz.to/IHRT6h would be a fantastic way to bring that strong coverage you experience outside into your home. It helps to cut through all the interference beyond our control and brings a mini tower into your house for less dropped calls.

JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes