xxx-xxx-xxxx text message
johndeerfan

I received a text message from this number. They said they saw my facebook photos saying I was cute and wants me to skype them. I'm trying to figure out if this is spam or if my facebook account was hacked since I don't give out my number. Has this happened to anyone else. I googled it and saw a site called WhoCallsMe that showed this subject matter.

>Phone number deleted from subject line. FYI, we can only edit the original posts subject line, not the replies<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator, Happy New Year

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 5733494365 text message
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'd also change my FB password, if it were me.  You also can forward that text to SPAM (7726) and follow the instructions in the reply text you receive from Verizon so that you won't receive more of them.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

It's a scam. They did not hack your FB account. I know people that get stuff like this and they don't have FB accounts. Just to be on the safe side check your privacy settings on FB and make sure your phone number is not showing.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'd also change my FB password, if it were me.  You also can forward that text to SPAM (7726) and follow the instructions in the reply text you receive from Verizon so that you won't receive more of them.

0 Likes