10/26 shipping....does anyone know what is going on?
griffin911

I ordered 2 IPhone 5's in a retail store.  Because I was adding a line there had to be 2 seperate transactions (according to store manager).  Both transactions give the ship date of 10/26.  Only one of the phones shows a charge on the credit card, the other one seems to be in limbo!  I call up to check on the order and am told " we see you ordered the other one, but can't give you an update "   What?!?! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 10/26 shipping....does anyone know what is going on?
alc602

When did you place the orders?  Are they both 16gb?

0 Likes
droopdog
Enthusiast - Level 2

when did you order it

i've been keeping up with some of the forums and it looks like they're sending them out it just depend when your order yours.

for example i order mine 10/1 and i just a got a tracking number today 10/25. and i seen other people order theirs like on 9/30 and got ship on 10/24 .and people that order theirs on 9/29 ship on 10/23 but was giving a promise ship date on 10/26.

0 Likes
Mmack13
Enthusiast - Level 1

Im having the same Issue.. I ordered my phones (2 white 16gb)  10/5/12. They claimed ship date is 10/26/12  I live maybe 5 minutes /away from Verizon. So I assumed Since I'm less than a day away they would be charging my CC tomorrow.  I have yet to receive an email or even a charge.. I hope im not the only one... Im starting to get nervous..  When I use Verizons tracking log it says they have received my order and it is pending still saying expected ship date is 10/26/12.

0 Likes
liadanblue
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in the exact same boat. I ordered a 16gb, black on 10/05 with a ship date of 10/26 and have yet to hear anything. I talked to a customer service rep yesterday and they said they thought I would receive a charge to my account later that day. I've still not seen or heard anything. At this point I'm guessing I won't be charged or receive the phone until next week. Its a very frustrating situation, though. If it is being pushed back, they could send out an email letting us know.

nitz1964
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a 16gb black on October 1 and it shipped today. The bad thing is they sent it 2 day. The delivery shows Monday the 29th. I thought they shipped overnight. I guess I will just have to wait.

0 Likes
new2verizon
Enthusiast - Level 3

For the money they get from us, they really should ship overnight.

Jondelta

Vzw don't care they just care about money

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sure you're excited to receive both of those amazing devices griffin911! Were you able to resolve your order concerns? Please let me know if I can provide additional assistance!

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes