10 days or 4 weeks?
NJY

I ordered my iPhone on September 24th and the guy at the Verizon store told me it would get to me in 10 days, but I'm reading that it's taking upwards of 2-4 weeks to receive them and my order status on MyVerizon says ship by 10/19. To whom am I listening? I'm getting far too many different answers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 10 days or 4 weeks?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi NJY,

I know many people are anticipating the arrival of their iPhone 5. I want you to have the best details as to when you should expect yours. All the iPhone sizes and colors ordered on 9/24 have an expected delivery date of 10/19. Your confirmation will reflect the correct delivery order date and you will receive a follow up email confirming when the device ships. If any accessories were ordered at the same time, please keep in mind that the entire package needs to be available to ship. You can visit vzw.com/orderstatus to confirm updated shipping details.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

it will show up eventually

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi NJY,

I know many people are anticipating the arrival of their iPhone 5. I want you to have the best details as to when you should expect yours. All the iPhone sizes and colors ordered on 9/24 have an expected delivery date of 10/19. Your confirmation will reflect the correct delivery order date and you will receive a follow up email confirming when the device ships. If any accessories were ordered at the same time, please keep in mind that the entire package needs to be available to ship. You can visit vzw.com/orderstatus to confirm updated shipping details.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

Well that means that my card should be getting charged soon then correct. Please let me know ikeep checking my card every morning. To see what will happen.

0 Likes