11/2 delivery date?
rtdavis85

Is anyone with an 11/2 delivery date seeing their iphone 5 showing up early?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 11/2 delivery date?
KDM1976
Enthusiast - Level 3

LOL  too funny! I was just about to ask the same thing! I ordered a 16g black on 10/11 and have a ship day of 11/2.

0 Likes
thood10

I ordered mine 10/13 but people who's ship date was 10/19 are just getting theirs. So I hope they pick up the pace & send ours out like next week!

0 Likes
rtdavis85

Yeah I ordered mine on the 8th and waiting...and waiting...and waiting

0 Likes
new2verizon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered two 16 GB iPhone 5's, one black, one white on Oct 9th.... hoping that it is earlier than the 11/2!

0 Likes
berry100
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered a 16 GB black ipone 5 on 10/5 with a ship date of 10/26 i'm checking everyday for a change and  nothing.

Hopefully soon.

0 Likes
frillybob
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my iPhone 5 black 16gb on the 13th of October. I have a ship date of 11/2 as well. My friend who ordered about a week before me has his ship date at the 26th. He got an email from verizon saying it may come sooner. When his ships/ if it ships 2morrow a week early I'll update this post. If it ships tommorow I'll bet we get a ship date of 10/26. Do you know how verizon ships? Do they wait until the whole batch of 11/2 ordered are ready or do they start shipping then even if some 11/2 ordered arent ready yet.

0 Likes
ciminder87

I ordered my white 16GB on the 13th as well.  I've yet to see anything on the forums anywhere showing people who ordered around that time are seeing any change in status yet.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of rhyme or reason as to how the shipments are being processed either.  I've seen some posts by people who ordered (granted, not from VZW) who still haven't received their phones yet. 

Keep us posted if anyone gets a shipping notification!!!

0 Likes
rtdavis85

I don't really know how they're shipping works. I hope they don't do it

batches though. I have an old Samsung phone and it freezes like three

times a day. I have been waiting for a new phone for like a year now and

now I have to wait even longer. A little frustrating to say the least. Oh

well it is what it is I guess.

0 Likes
lo237
Enthusiast - Level 3

Seeing how people who ordered the same day as me 9/27 are getting charged and ship dates (I have yet to have my charged), who knows how they're deciding because it's not based on when you ordered it. As of right now I won't see my phone until next Friday which will be 4 weeks and a day of when I ordered. So the whole 2-3 week estimate is a lie.

0 Likes