Re: 11/2 delivery date?
TracyZTA
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone was just shipped yesterday and will be here on Monday when it was supposed to be Friday, these next 2 days are going to suck waiting for it but it's so worth it!

rtdavis85

When did you order? Which phone did you order?

0 Likes
TracyZTA
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the iphone 5 on 9/27 in store and I ordered the 16gb white, I was given a ship date of 10/26 and I should be getting it on Tuesday 10/23.

0 Likes
mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered a 16gb white on 9/28 with an estimated ship date of 10/26 and still nothing hopefully it shows up soon ! Smiley Happy

Awesomenessiq
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear Verizon and Apple,

Can you just ship our phones already, the wait has become a little ridiculous, which is uncalled for. Both of your organizations should have been a little more prepared for the high demand. Thank you in advance for shipping my 16g white tomorrow, 2 weeks early. I would be more than happy to pay for expedited shipping.

Regards,

Long time Verizon and Apple customer.

mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

just got shipping it will be here Wednesday

lo237
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered a 16gb white on 9/27 and will get mine Wednesday! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
KDM1976
Enthusiast - Level 3

Has anyone with the 11/2 ship date that ordered a 16g black seen any activity yet? All I have is the same message from the day I ordered the phone on 10/12. I am so tired of waiting! I just want my phone cause the one I have now is turning into a POS more and more every day!

0 Likes
berry100
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered a 16gb on Oct 5th and mine has an expected ship date of 10/26,  I've heard nothing.  This is just plain nerve wrecking.

0 Likes
rtdavis85

I ordered mine on 10/8 and no new activity. I feel your pain though.

0 Likes