16 GB White iPhone 5?
mjk10556

Curious, I am waiting on an expected ship date of 10/19 which is Friday.  I haven't had any activity on my credit card or heard anything.  Has anyone else also waiting on a 16GB White iPhone 5 got anything? Also, once the phone ships, is it coming directly from VZW?  Or is it coming from China?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: 16 GB White iPhone 5?
LuvMyLabs
Contributor - Level 1

I know when Apple's were backordered, they came from China.

0 Likes
brainstormin

I ordered a 16GB white on  9/25.  My card was charged last night, but I have not received a tracking number.

0 Likes
mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered a 16GB white on 9/28... I have not been charged or received a tracking number yet..

0 Likes
jacey05

Hi There.  I had an estimated shipping date of 10/19 as well.  As of Monday afternoon, I haven't been able to check the status online via the order status link from my confirmation e-mail or through Verizon's site.  The page still says, 'we are experiencing technical difficulties.'  The only way I've had to check my order status was via *611.  By using this method, I was informed that my phone had shipped and I was able to get the tracking number late yesterday afternoon with a delivery date of 10/18. 

You should try calling *611 to check on your order.  I never received any notification that my phone had shipped.  I only got the tracking number after I called *611 and followed the prompts to receive it.  Good luck and I hope your phone is on it's way.

I also meant to add that I also order a white 16GB.  And I paid for my phone in store when I ordered it, so I'm not sure about the credit card activity.  Additionally, from what I understand, the phones are shipping directly from China and we get the tracking numbers once they make it into the US.  I could be wrong, though.

Message was edited by: Jacey05

0 Likes
mjk10556

Thanks, I tried calling and all I got was this order has been received and activated.  Now I am just waiting because when I log in to check my order status it says tracking number followed by nothing! Hopefully its on its way!

0 Likes
brainstormin

Hi,

I ordered 16GB on Sept. 25, and I got my tracking number today!  Yay!  It left Memphis Fedex facility this evening.  I expect it to arrive on Friday!  Good luck to all who are still waiting.

0 Likes
mjk10556

Got mine as well today! Expected delivery on 10/19 Smiley Happy

0 Likes