Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
1X or "No Service"
ttaulbee

I actually have "No Service" or 1X more than I have service. I cannot access data, make calls or text. I can only get data if I'm in a WI-FI area. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: 1X or "No Service"
MiiHere
Leader

Outages are being reported in the North Carolina area, is that where you are located?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
beknbud

I can't either

0 Likes
MiiHere
Leader

Outages are being reported in the North Carolina area, is that where you are located?

0 Likes
beknbud

Yes

0 Likes
beknbud

Location nc

0 Likes
beknbud

I can't even chat with verizon

0 Likes
ttaulbee

No. Cincinnati.

0 Likes
Maor

I am having issues after attempting to backing up my I phone 5s, it updated to a 8.4. and then message I tunes 310 flashed on screen and the only thing displaying on frozen screens is a picture of i tunes, up right arrow and cord .  Im stuck.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Help is right here for you beknbud. We are committed to having your service restored in your area. May I ask what zip code are you in? Are you having issues indoor, outdoors, or both? Can we assume that there isn't any physical/liquid damage on your device? As you share the details then we can troubleshoot together.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Maor, we don't want this to be an ongoing issue for you. Did you complete the software update on your device? Let's make sure that this isn't a memory capacity issue. You will need to clear up memory in order to retrieve that update. Try deleting all unwanted applications, call logs, text messages, e-mails, and pictures/videos. Power the device off/on to soft reset and attempt to download the update again. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes