4G LTE Service Not Working
jetman624

I upgraded from my iPhone 4 to the 5s specifically for the faster 4G LTE coverage.  I work in Anaheim, right next to Disneyland, deep in LTE territory and am getting ZERO LTE connectivity.  It is stuck on 3G.  What is the deal?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Service Not Working
archeryhunter19931
Contributor - Level 1

All of southern california is having issues right now with verizon. I can not receive or send texts and receive or make calls since about 11am this morning.

0 Likes
larryiou812

i had the same issue amongst other 5s issues with the phone i sent it back the same day i got it!! save the head aches if you get it resell on abay you will triple you money if a gold 5s go for thousands!! sell the crap!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having 4G/Lte is important, especially with an awesome iPhone 5s jetman624. I'm sorry you're having issues. Are you having issues with calls, text or data? Are issues inside or outside. With so many visitors and Verizon customers there may be congestion but not enough to have issues using your device. Here are some steps to ensure your phone is set to 4G:

• From the home screen, select Settings.

• Select Cellular.

• Select the Enable LTE switch to enable/disable.
Enabled when the switch is in the green position.

I hope the steps above are helpful. Please keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there archeryhunter1993,

Let's get you back up and running. What issues are you currently having? Which zip code? Do you have the 5s as well?

Please provide additional details so I can better assist.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes