5s won't make or receive calls
Aburke

My 5s won't make or receive calls. I have a valid cell plan with VZ. Calls to me role right to voicemail. I have no bars, it says connecting but never does

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: 5s won't make or receive calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aburke,

Making and receiving calls is extremely important. Let’s make sure you have service. When was the last time the phone was working? Can you send text messages or use data? Did anything happen to the device?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Aburke

Hi JenelleR_VZW

The 5S just started working again on Sunday for no apparent reason.  It last worked on Friday morning but wouldn’t work on Friday night.  It did use data and apps did work on it.  Nothing had happened to the phone.  My wife’s phone, [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] voicemail is now stating that there is no voicemail set up for that number.  She has had that number with VZ for at least 5 years and has had a working voicemail box since she has had it.  How can this be fixed?  Did VZ have any outages last weekend?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you providing us with the status update on your service Aburke. Before proceeding, we highly recommend removing the mobile number from your previous post for security issues. May I ask what zip code are you having issues in? We can check the area for any reported outages for you. We will also send you a private message to gather some additional details from you. If you can reply with the requested info then we can proceed.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes