5s won't receive group text messages
Ericastrup

Wife's iPhone 5s suddenly stopped receiving group texts. One morning she received 80 texts from day before and now won't get any. Group receives her texts.  Group messaging setting is on. She has reset network settings. Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: 5s won't receive group text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Ericastrup,

We understand the importance of sending a text message. Let's work together to figure this out. Is your wife able to receive regular messages? Has she completed an update recently? Are her text messages set to keep forever or are they set to delete when it gets to a certain amount per converstation? Any information would help in resolving this issue. We are here to help.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ericastrup

No problems receiving other texts. Her settings are set to keep texts forever. She hasn't done a software update to phone in a couple weeks and it is up to date.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for replying Ericastrup. That would be a very frustrating issue. Let's try this please delete all old messages and then retest.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes