*611 says my order has been received.. but no iPhone 5
Suko

I just got charged today for 2 of the iPhone 5's I ordered, so I decide to call *611 to get the automated response and see if there is a tracking number. One number says that "you're phone will ship in 2 days, if you want the tracking number, please press 2." I press 2 and it tells me "Our records show that your order has been received and your phone has been activated." So I check the other number, and it just says "Our records show that your order has been received and your phone has been activated." I hope it's just their system glitching, otherwise I'm pretty pissed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: *611 says my order has been received.. but no iPhone 5
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you not receive an email containing your order confirmation or another with your tracking information?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Suko

No e-mail with confirmation, no e-mail with tracking. 😕

0 Likes
cpdubes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Don't rely on *611 in this case. I tried that number last Tuesday to check on the status of my phone which was due to be delivered on the following Friday and got the same message you did even though the phone hadn't shipped yet and my credit card hadn't been charged at the time. Others got that message too, while others got accurate info using *611. Go figure. There appears to be a glitch in the *611 system.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Suko! Hopefully by now you've received your email with a tracking number, or possibly even your new iPhones. If for any reason you haven't yet, you can verify the order here http://bit.ly/rqEisu if you have your order number. Usually, once your card has been charged you'll receive your email & tracking number within 24 hours. So when you called a few hours after the charge appeared, the package most likely didn't make it's way all the way through the warehouse to FedEx to generate a tracking number yet.

Enjoy the new phone and let us know if you need any additional assistance.

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes