9/28 ORDERS SHIPPED!
breeziiexx
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my iPhone on the 21st but not until 6 or 7 pm so I was in the 9/28 batch. But when I looked this morning it said it was shipped on the 25th and I should receive my phone by 3 pm today which means most of you should too. How exciting! I'm glad they sent this batch of phones out a few days early.Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 9/28 ORDERS SHIPPED!
Ney2

I ordered mine almost the same time as you, but my status still says 'we have received your order and it is processing'.  My confirmation email said delivered by 9/28.  I do hope I get it soon. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Jcarr87
Enthusiast - Level 3

Checked my order status last night and it still said order has been sent for processing, and the expected ship date was 9/25. so I'm guessing they will arrive Friday. It didn't post any tracking information though and my CC still hasn't been charged....fingers crossed I guess

breeziiexx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Keep checking! I checked like every 20 minutes (crazy I know). When I looked this morning at 8 am it was the first time anything changed and I got my tracking number, but it said it was shipped yesterday so dont panic. It seems like they are more worried about the manual labor/work with getting the phone and getting it to you than the technical stuff like updating the websites and fed ex to let us know where our package is.

0 Likes
ran0022

Ney2, I am in the same boat as you. Ordered a white 32gb at my local Verizon store on the 14th at about 6. The expected ship date has not changed from 9/28 (which is not a huge deal since I knew what I was getting myself into, aka: a lot of anxiety about just wanting to have my phone come as quickly as possible), but me status also says "we have received your order and it is in processing". I have also not been charged. I have been checking for updates every way possible, but still nothing. I just do not have patience when it comes to stuff like this, I just want my phonneee!! But hopefully we both get updates soon and they at least deliver on Friday like they should!

0 Likes
vettlarry

i also ordered my phone on that friday and it first said that it would be delivered on friday the 28th but now when i log on to verizon it says it will be shipped by the 28th. i hope not! hopefully when everyone saying they arnt updating it and they actually are being shipped, i hope thats true. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
tcarp215

I ordered my phone on 9/14 around 7 pm EST.  Up until yesterday my status showed "we received your order and it is processing".  Then yesterday afternoon my card was charged and I got the screen below when I checked my status (I blocked out the order #).  No tracking number yet or ship date and the status still shows it will by 9/28/2012 although it looks like I might get it a little ahead of schedule going by other's responses.

Order Number:xxxxxx
Tracking Number:
View tracking details
Hide tracking details

Courier :
    Ship Date:
0 Likes
benf207
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yesterday evening my order processed and looked like the above post. Just now I got the tracking number and it's being delivered tomorrow! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Not applicable

I ordered mine at 8:45 pm CT (9:45 ET) on 9/14.  I have the above status finally as of tonight, (after two weeks of zero movement).  My credit card has been charged as well (never thought I'd say this - but "ya!").  My VZW status says it will "ship by the 28th" which was a source of annoyance for me, after two weeks of showing and telling me it would be delivered (very different) by the 28th.  As you are also finding out, the inconsistent lingo is frustrating...I have exhausted another thread on this earlier this afternoon...

Yes - let's keep a nation of IT savvy iPhone users waiting 2 weeks, and change the rules!  'm just trying to keep things light when you look at the bigger picture. 

I'm hoping for the best - that it shipped out and I will get it Friday...and not Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.  I have a box waiting to ship off my old iPhone 4 to the eBay buyback team for $200 cash...if I can get it in the mail by the 1st.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Good news - I awoke to an email saying it will be delivered Friday

0 Likes