Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
9/28 orders
marc505

I ordered my iPhone on 9/14 around 3:15 pm MDT and I fell in the 9/28 shipment but the CSR who I placed my order with hinted that I should expect the phone to come in a few days early. A few days later I needed to speak to a CSR about an error message I was receiving when trying to check my order status, once all was resolved, she too told me that I should look out a for the phone a few days before 9/28. Has anyone else had this experience or know of any early shipping plans? I suppose things may have changed since they are overloaded with orders.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 9/28 orders
Jcarr87

I have the 9/28 ship date as well, but haven't heard anything about shipping. My credit card has not been charged, and when I check my order status it says its being processed, and the expected ship/delivery date is the 28th. Hopefully they come a few days early that would be awesome, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Guess all we can do it wait until it arrives!