Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AAARGH!
whycantitjustwork

Why can I no longer speak with a real live person, when there is a problem? I'm as in love with tech as the next person, but if there isn't going to be an actual person who picks up when dialing 611, then Verizon needs to educate it's customers of the new way to get things sorted out. They could send out a mass txt msg, with a link to the info, or whatever. I really needed to talk to someone from Verizon, and searched for a way to do that for over 45 minutes, and came up with only this. I didn't get my questions answered, and had to fumble around in the dark. Even more frustrating, after I get things sort of squared away, I still have no clue what went wrong, or if what I did actually fixed the problem. I'm not putting any other info in this, until I see if this actually gets any kind of response.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: AAARGH!
Not applicable

With iphones I would use

http://www.apple.com/support

The forum there has much better help. You can also go to an Apple store and have them look at it.

Lastly, the owners manual on your phone in Safari under bookmarks can also guide you.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: AAARGH!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

There are real people here ready to help you, whycantitjustwork. Dialing *611 from your cell phone will still get you to Customer Service, or 800-922-0204 from an alternate line. We also have alternative support options at www.vzw.com/contactus through Social Media options and chat. If there's something we can assist you with here, please let us know.

JenniferH_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes