ANother Question of Arrival Time
NJY

I know everyone is complaining about the wait time for the iPhone 5 and my account says the ship date is 10/19, but can I have any hope that it might come in sooner than 4 weeks from when I ordered it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ANother Question of Arrival Time
shizzyshae

It may come a couple of days sooner , but that's it .

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Honestly, no one can really say. All you can do is keep checking the status.

ebonytoombs
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had a ship date of 10/19 and the $$ was debited out of my account yesterday. They say when the money comes out it ships right after so my fingers are crossed!!

I ordered mine on 9/21

speedy00002
Enthusiast - Level 2

I order my iPhone 5 on 9/23/2012 and it says date of 10/19/2012. i hope it comes sooner. it still has not charged my account and still says "We received your order and it is in process"... wish it would come before this Friday but don't think it will.

0 Likes
ANother Question of Arrival Time
ebonytoombs
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can say that I ordered my phone on Sept 21 at around 2 pm and the money was debited from my account yesterday and I received my tracking number an hour ago and I will have my iphone 5 on Thursday!! My expected ship date was 10/19.

speedy00002
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks awesome! I wish mine would start saying that. i know it will probly come this weekend when im going be out of town.

0 Likes
ebonytoombs
Enthusiast - Level 3

There is hope! I was not expecting an early shipment at all!! Im excited!! I hope you hear something soon!! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
speedy00002
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me to! Thanks!!!!

0 Likes