Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Active Promotions, Ringback Tones
workingman
Novice

My account says i got a ringtone free for 1 month, anybody have this happen to them? When i call customer service, they told me i got charged for $.99, Will they credit me that, on my next billing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Active Promotions, Ringback Tones
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Which is it?  Do you have a "RINGTONE" or a "RINGBACK" tone free for a month.  Those are two different things.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Active Promotions, Ringback Tones
workingman
Novice

It is a ringback tone, Does Verizon have promotions, for a free ringback tone?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

It is possible, but I don't follow those particular promotions as I don't use them.  Ringback tones can only be purchased and managed through your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
workingman
Novice

Ok, Thanks for the reply. I got this ringback tone for Christmas, just to try it. i will probably delete it when the holidays are over.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Be sure to cancel the ringback feature as well.  You're charged $0.99 per month whether you use a ringback tone or not as long as the feature is active.

0 Likes
workingman
Novice

Thanks for the Valuable Info!

0 Likes
gina7239

Not likely since there's a monthly access to use ringback tones in general of .99

0 Likes