After accepting the carrier update yesterday my iPhone 5s will not receive emails via my work Exchange system.
MMarzoeki

After accepting the carrier update yesterday my iPhone 5s will not receive emails via my work Exchange system.  I can send emails, but can not receive.  I deleted my account and added it back with the directed provided by our Corporate IT, but I still can't receive emails.  I've hard booted and soft booted my phone several times to no avail.  What else can I do to help remedy this situation?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: After accepting the carrier update yesterday my iPhone 5s will not receive emails via my work Exchange system.
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

call apple

0 Likes
Re: After accepting the carrier update yesterday my iPhone 5s will not receive emails via my work Exchange system.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MMarzoeki,

We want to make sure you can get your email! I know I rely on having my email available while on the go. Do you get any sort of error when trying to access your email? Are any other email accounts on the phone still working? Have you recently made any changes to the account that you can think of?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
MMarzoeki

I don't have any other email accounts on my phone and I don't get any type of error message.  It just says "Checking for Mail" and I receive nothing, so I know that it is accessing my work email system.  I haven't made any changes to my account.  I only accepted the message to update my carrier system.....I do have an appointment with the local Verizon store to see if they can help.

Just FYI, my Exchange email account still works on my iPad, so I'm pretty sure the settings are correct.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your time MMarzoeki! I want to help get your email up and going! What happens if you remove it from tablet and readd it? Does it still bring in your email still? Have you tried to add your exchange email on a different phone and does it work? Please share details.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes