Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alarm volume won't work
smrivera1127
Novice

I've looked through all the settings and even turned off the bedtime feature but I still can't get my alarm to work properly. It will vibrate but that's all. It seems like I'm the only one with this issue. My speakers work fine. I can play music, videos, and games and the sound works fine. This started happening shortly after iOS 10.0.1 was released. Anyone have any ideas? I did pre-order an iPhone 7 but it looks like it will be a while before I get it...but that's a whole different topic.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Alarm volume won't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

smrivera1127, we want to ensure you wake up on time. I welcome the opportunity to assist you with this matter. Since this issue has occurred since the install of iOS 10, please try a reset of the network settings as follows and then retest:  http://vz.to/1ESSwUJ. Keep us posted with your results.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes