Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
All calls on iPhone 5s going directly to voicemail
smanandtink

My wife and I have been with Verizon for about two months. Two days ago, her brand new iPhone 5s quit receiving all calls and started sending them straight to voicemail. I have tried all of the "fixes" listed in the forums: Soft restart, remove SIM card, turn off do not disturb, call *73, etc. It doesn't matter where we are (inside or outside), or how many bars we have (usually 3 to 5), she never receives a call. Short of doing a factory reset on the phone or asking for a new one, I have done everything to try and fix the problem. Does anyone have any other ideas? Is this a phone problem or a network problem? Our Zip is 65738. Any help is appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes