All of my purchased ringtones are gone. will someone PLEASE answer my questions about the problem? I am tired of the run around.
bchitwood
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please help me with deleted ringtones that I did nit delete. They simply disappeared one day and it seems as if Verizon is too busy to resolve the problem.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: All of my purchased ringtones are gone. will someone PLEASE answer my questions about the problem? I am tired of the run around.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help any way we can bchitwood! When were your ringtones deleted? Is this on your iPhone 5c? Please elaborate on what exactly happened so we can better assist in resolving this.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: All of my purchased ringtones are gone. will someone PLEASE answer my questions about the problem? I am tired of the run around.
bchitwood
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes. My phone is an iPhone 5c. I noticed they were missing about three weeks ago. I went online and purchased additional ringtones and they also never came to my phone. I did this on June 11th. I wasn’t able to purchase ringtones that I was supposed to have because I had purchased them previously.

Thank you for your help.

BC

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Bchitwood
Let's get to the bottom of this! Are you able to see the ringtones online? Where did you purchase them from? To manage ringtones from our site go to WWW.verizonwireless.com/myverizon under my device and manage media.

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
bchitwood
Enthusiast - Level 2

I show NO ringtones; however, my old Ringback tones are there and all of the Ringtones I purchased on June 11th are showing as Ringback tones. When I purchased them, it clearly stated they were ringtones. What’s the problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information bchitwood! The only possible explanation is that you selected Ringback tones instead of Ringtones. I apologize if our Ringtone system is confusing, be assured that you will get Ringtones if they are selected at the time of purchase.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
bchitwood
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well I selected ringtones and all of my old ringtones that disappeared are now rimback tones. Why ??!

I am not stupid and know the difference!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bchitwood,

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you especially as now you have Ringback Tones instead of Ringtones. Please accept my follow request and send me a direct message to further assist you.

KarenC_VZW

0 Likes