An AMEX charge just hit my account.
cubzwinn
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not sure what significance, if any, this has, but I have a charge pending for the entire Verizon order amount.  At first, a pending charge of $1 was placed on my AMEX account, now the full amount appears in addition to the $1 as a "pending charge."  Are we getting closer to actual ship? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: An AMEX charge just hit my account.
Sepbgh14
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got my account charged! Here's my snap shot. Capture.JPG

0 Likes
cubzwinn
Enthusiast - Level 3

That $6.81 charge looks suspicious to me.....

0 Likes
Sepbgh14
Enthusiast - Level 2

Haha Gas station charge. I just blurred them all out since they have the location where I live. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
cubzwinn
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also note that my order status has changed slightly.... It now reads "your order has been sent for processing."   The dates that once appeared in the status are no longer present.

0 Likes
Sepbgh14
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine also has disappeared. Used to say "We Received your order and it is in process with expected ship date of 09/21/12". Now it reads "Your order has been sent for processing with no date." But i was charged on my account!

0 Likes
jcreal
Enthusiast - Level 2

YES.. i placed order thru verizon site on 9/14 @ 5am EST - just got a charge on my account.  I checked order status on verizon site and it has changed to:

Tracking Number, Courier and Ship Date are blank

I guess this is good news Smiley Happy

0 Likes
mcjake333
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just checked mine and noticed that I have a "pending charge" as well. It appeared there today.

0 Likes
dukeguy
Enthusiast - Level 3

My AMEX just got charged too, but when I check my order status it has been bumped to shipping date of 10-5. So they charged  my card and bumped the shipping date!! Anybody else have this happen?

0 Likes
cubzwinn
Enthusiast - Level 3

My ship date shows it was bumped to 10/5, too.  That is a new development.  It was previously blank.  this is in spite of the fact that a support email shows it to be 9/21. 

0 Likes