Any real answers for these?
WVhawk

WIFI decides to just always drop. Never had an issue with data when I had 4GB plan. I never went over 1/2gb because I am always around WIFI and I drop to 1gb plan and all of a sudden every month I am using 90%+ of my plan.

Battery display - I hate when my phone shuts off and when I plug it in I have 40% battery left and then can unplug it and it will last until it is below 10%. I have powered it down to recalibrate it and it hardly changes anything. It doesn't happen all the time but it is so annoying when I am out and don't have a way to plug it in and it dies and then I get home plug it in and have over 30% battery left and can unplug it and it stays on for another couple hours.

Why are there so many problems with the 5 and they are just going to roll out the 6 and give up on everyone with the 5. I was planning on buying the 6 but hate that I know in a year after the 6 comes out there will be a 6s and a 6c or whatever else they want to add to the end of it but I just wish they would make sure they worked before releasing them and letting us be the beta tester. We get screwed for paying the top dollar to get the phones first and I am getting sick of it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Any real answers for these?
Not applicable

Don't know why you have used such huge data.

I own two of the 5S iphones and I use 25 MB or KB but no GB.

on each device.

I have it on WiFi almost 90% of the time, and my battery lasts over a day on each. (Do have a cord to charge if need be)

I guess it is how you keep your device on and how apps update.

http://www.apple.com/support

There may be some settings etc. you can change to improve the device.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Any real answers for these?
Not applicable

Don't know why you have used such huge data.

I own two of the 5S iphones and I use 25 MB or KB but no GB.

on each device.

I have it on WiFi almost 90% of the time, and my battery lasts over a day on each. (Do have a cord to charge if need be)

I guess it is how you keep your device on and how apps update.

http://www.apple.com/support

There may be some settings etc. you can change to improve the device.

Good Luck

0 Likes